Orthodontics for Adults
We love to see Mom, Dad, Grandparents and other adults excited about straightening their teeth. More adults are choosing to straighten their teeth now because they understand the importance of a healthy mouth and want to feel better about their appearance. A few of our parents have decided to do braces alongside their children for a fun experience together.
1. Crowded teeth that are difficult to clean and can lead to gum disease.
2. Jaw pain or muscle strain from the improper jaw and tooth alignment.
3. Tooth chipping or cracking from misaligned teeth and improper bite.
4. Tooth alignment that makes it hard for your dentist to do dental work such as implants or crowns.
5. A beautiful smile adds confidence and youth, helping you to succeed in your personal and professional life.
6. Chewing is easier with well-aligned teeth and jaws.