Who We Are
Weideman Pediatric Dentistry & Orthodontics provides an inclusive, supportive and welcoming dental environment for all. We aim to improve the quality of oral health through customized communication, tailored oral health care plans, protective measures, and well-educated professionals.
Our mission is to positively transform patient’s lives by providing uncompromising personalized orthodontic care.
- Through showing compassion and demonstrating empathetic listening, a patient’s needs and welfare will come first.
- All patients will be treated equally by embracing developmental, behavioral, economic and cultural differences.
- We will have open and honest communication of realistic expectations for our patients and ensure that we are mindful of their time.
- Aim for the highest quality orthodontic result achievable through consistent research, updating systems and methodology, training of fellow co-workers, and excellent communication with patients and team members.
- We work in collaboration with our pediatric and general dentists to achieve a comprehensive dental experience for our patients.
Drs. Cindy Weideman and Christian Solem are approved by the Dental Board of California to teach and prepare orthodontic dental assistants for their Orthodontic Assistant Permit (OAP). Together they lead a 60-hour course that includes lectures, testing, laboratory training and detailed hands-on experience in all phases of orthodontics with an emphasis on high ethical standards and compassionate care.